Team des Allo Quoi ! Index du Forum
Team des Allo Quoi !
Bienvenue sur le forum des Allo quoi ! Team CoD6 sur PC

Team des Allo Quoi ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Easy Azon$%- Amazon//Wordpress Plugin ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team des Allo Quoi ! Index du Forum -> Recrutement et discussion publique -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shlkrys

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Easy Azon$%- Amazon//Wordpress Plugin Répondre en citant

Easy Azon - Amazon Wordpress Plugin > urlin.us/2bj81

Simple,to,setup,and,configure,with,step-by-step,video,tutorialsYou,can,check,it,out,hereCredentials:,The,credentials,you,need,to,add,,to,make,the,most,of,EasyAzon,4.0,is,the,Access,Key,ID,and,the,Secret,Access,Key,code,,which,can,be,found,in,your,AWS,Account,Management,Page,,heres,the,linkTo,,the,,last,,question,,,they,,would,,need,,a,,license,,for,,the,,software,,in,,any,,case&,,You,,know,,what,,,I,,think,,Ill,,need,,to,,come,,up,,with,,a,,developer,,licensing,,system,,or,,something,,to,,fix,,this,,issue,,youre,,suggestingCoolDoes,this,plugin,replace,the,need,for,Reviewazon?,If,not,,why,not?,If,so,,what,would,you,say,makes,your,plugin,a,better,choice?,Thanks,for,your,helpNo,,,follow,,,is,,,an,,,attribute,,,that,,,can,,,be,,,tied,,,to,,,a,,,link,,,to,,,not,,,pass,,,the,,,link,,,value,,,to,,,the,,,destination,,,URL,,,(in,,,this,,,case,,,Amazon.com),,,so,,,the,,,theory,,,is,,,that,,,the,,,value,,,stays,,,on,,,your,,,websiteMaybe,a,future,feature,for,EasyAzon?,reply,Chris,Guthrie,says:,December,8,,2011,Well,,when,you,use,a,text,link,and,youre,trying,to,get,someone,to,buy,a,product,you,should,be,using,call,to,action,stuffAs,,,promised,,,,here,,,is,,,my,,,full,,,review,,,of,,,the,,,Amazon,,,EasyAzon,,,plugin,,,for,,,WordPressBrandon,,Turner,,BiggerPockets.com,,I,,love,,EasyAzon,,because,,there,,is,,no,,easier,,way,,to,,add,,info,,boxes,,or,,images,,linked,,to,,Amazon,,affiliate,,products,,right,,into,,your,,WordPress,,posts,,,I,,love,,that,,you,,can,,have,,the,,item,,pre-added,,to,,the,,readers,,cart,,so,,it,,is,,ready,,for,,them,,to,,order,,once,,they,,arrive,,by,,clicking,,on,,the,,link,,and,,they,,can,,see,,details,,about,,the,,item,,by,,hovering,,over,,(when,,not,,using,,customized,,links)Since,,,its,,,an,,,EasyAzon,,,extension,,,,all,,,the,,,links,,,in,,,the,,,table,,,come,,,with,,,the,,,same,,,great,,,features,,,EasyAzon,,,links,,,provideIts,,designed,,to,,create,,a,,text,,link,,to,,awesome,,product,,reply,,Sean,,says:,,December,,7,,,2011,,OK,,thanks,,for,,the,,clarificationThanks,,Chris,,for,,this,,awesomely,,genius,,solution!,,,,reply,,Christian,,Lopez,,says:,,June,,27,,,2011,,This,,plugin,,is,,exactly,,what,,I,,was,,looking,,forIt's,,,simply,,,different,,,now,,,(and,,,completely,,,white,,,hat)Featured,Popular,Favorites,Beta,Testing,Developers,Search,Plugins,Popular,Tags,widget,(5,862),Post,(3,630),plugin,(3,598),admin,(3,109),posts,(2,782),shortcode,(2,346),sidebar,(2,205),google,(2,088),twitter,(2,032),page,(2,007),images,(1,982),comments,(1,929),image,(1,863),More,,EasyAzon,EasyAzon,is,the,quickest,way,to,create,Amazon,affiliate,links,from,within,WordPressNext,,to,,regular,,affiliate,,marketing,,,I,,find,,it,,to,,be,,one,,of,,the,,best,,ways,,to,,get,,started,,making,,$,,onlineThe,,,emails,,,are,,,sent,,,once,,,a,,,week,,,or,,,soWe're,also,bringing,even,more,value,to,EasyAzon,with,these,3extra,bonuses!,when,i,search,ASIN,code,then,the,product,is,not,showing,at,my,endIm,,,hoping,,,the,,,EasyAzon,,,plugin,,,can,,,help,,,to,,,get,,,me,,,thereImage,,,Link:,,,With,,,image,,,links,,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,option,,,of,,,choosing,,,several,,,sizes,,,,from,,,tiny,,,thumbnail,,,sizes,,,all,,,the,,,way,,,up,,,to,,,largeBonus,3:,AmaTheme,,Premium,WP,theme,for,Amazon,sites,,mobile,friendlyHope,you,realize,I,was,joking,around,with,the,obvious,question,askingIs,this,plugin,still,working,good,for,2013?,reply,Chris,Guthrie,says:,June,23,,2013,Yah,it,works,great,and,were,looking,at,what,were,going,to,do,nextKeynetics,IncSpecial,,EasyAzon,,4,,Launch,,Pricing,,Let,,EasyAzon,,4Help,,You,,Earn,,More,,And,,Save,,You,,Time!,,EasyAzon,,4is,,a,,powerful,,WordPress,,plugin,,software,,that,,can,,help,,you,,make,,more,,commissions,,and,,save,,you,,a,,lot,,of,,time,,in,,the,,processI,just,did,the,stuff,I,know,that,converts,the,most,based,on,my,experienceEasyAzon,,ExamplesDimitri,,Bobkov,,Same,,with,,me,,i,,tried,,to,,insert,,links,,in,,this,,format:,,a,,class=tvebtnLink,,href='[easyazonlink,,identifier=&,,locale=US,,tag=&]Some,,text&[/easyazonlink],,draggable=false,,But,,it,,does,,not,,work.Xbox,,One,,+,,Kinect,,Current,,Price:,,$335.00,,Price,,Disclaimer,,See,image,belowYour,,,EasyAzon,,,plugin,,,solves,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,major,,,problems,,,which,,,is,,,buying,,,and,,,setting,,,up,,,seperate,,,sites,,,for,,,US,,,&,,,UK,,,markets f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 13:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team des Allo Quoi ! Index du Forum -> Recrutement et discussion publique -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'